Monday, December 7, 2009

Cardio Kickboxing class in Hidden Springs

Get in shape for 2010 and join us for a fun, energetic workout that burns calories and tones arms, legs, and core! Beginner and advanced students are welcome. We will be doing cardio kickboxing, which is an aerobic type workout using kicks and punches (no punching bags). No experience necessary. The class includes:

Warm-up
Kickboxing routine
Upper and lower body strengthening & toning
Cool down & core strengthening
Stretching
THE 1ST CLASS IS FREE SO COME TRY IT OUT!
WEDNESDAY, JAN 6TH
The class will be taught Wednesday Mornings from 5:45 am to 6:45 am
Hidden Springs Elementary School Gym.
Cost is $24 per month for 4 classes
Payment is due Jan 13th, or your first class.
Employees of Hidden Springs Elementary: I need someone that is willing to bring keys to the school. You can take the class free of charge. Please contact me.
See you on the 6th!
Nicole
Phone: 954-9645

3 comments:

  1. where do you do the kickboxing? do you rent a studio or is it at a gym? this is awesome what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heath! I am using a friend's dance studio and it has been so fun. I still need to get a few more students. Another reason for you to move to Boise:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole. I'm a Hidden Springs resident and I'm interested in taking your class. I am incredibly weak and uncoordinated so this is a perfect fit for me!
    I would be interested in babysitting your child on Tues., so that I could take the class on Wednesdsay. I have 5 children, so I've had plenty of experience! Contact me at:
    tallulah@roopurts.com

    -tallulah

    ReplyDelete